The following policies will be in effect for English IV:
- Analyze challenging texts and communicate effectively in writing.
- Hit college readiness benchmarks and improve ACT scores.
- Set college and career goals, build an academic and workplace resume, and write scholarship application essays.
- Be in class on time, prepared, and ready to work.
- Give your best effort on class work and homework, even if the material is challenging.
- Respect your school, teacher, classmates, and yourself.
- Demonstrate a positive, supportive attitude.
Please see the First Day Letter in my Class Files/Links section for a complete overview of the class.