On Thursday, November 17th, Ludlow High School will host a blood drive for Hoxworth Blood Center. It will be held in the High School gymnasium from 8am-10:30am and from 12pm-2pm. The drive is open to students and staff of Ludlow, as well as members of the community. Walk-ins are welcome— we hope to see you there!!!
In order to donate, you must:
· Have a valid photo ID with you
· Weigh at least 110 pounds
· Be at least 16 years of age
· Eat a good meal and drink plenty of fluids before and after donating
· Bring a signed parental consent form (if 16 years of age)
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Goodpaster. (firstname.lastname@example.org)