Open vision bar

New Student Enrollment

Do you want to become a Ludlow Panther?

Any school age child who lives within the city limits of Ludlow, Kentucky may attend Ludlow schools. 

Any student living outside of the Ludlow District who is interested in attending Ludlow Schools needs to apply as a nonresident student.  Tuition is $250 for a full year.

To apply to be a nonresident student at Ludlow Schools click the application under Enrollment Forms, complete this application along with the other enrollment forms.  

Nonresident applications are currently being taken.
Tuition for students living outside of Ludlow's district boundaries is $250 per year.

Parents enrolling a student can send or drop off the required items to the school office:

Mary A. Goetz Elementary (Grades P-6) Ludlow High School (Grades 7-12)
Contact Mary Cloud Contact Susan Mahan
Phone: 859-261-2100 Phone: 859-261-8211
Fax: 859-655-8793 Fax: 859-655-7536


Summer Enrollments:
Please see Morgan Couch in the Ludlow High School Office
for paperwork or enrollment questions.



Enrollment Checklist:

Checklist of Items Needed for Enrollment

Enrollment Forms:

Enrollment Form
Required CEP Household Information Form
Nonresident Application


Required Athletic Participation Forms for Grades 6-12:

Required Student-Athlete Contract
KHSAA Required Physical Form for Grades 6-8
KHSAA Required Physical Form for Grades 9-12







Our Mission
The Ludlow Independent School District is committed to fostering a culture
of rigor, excellence, and personal accountability by developing meaningful relationships with students, families, and community members to support and empower students to graduate with college and career readiness skills.

"In an effort to ensure the safety of our students and faculty, please report any threats to our students or school by clicking the S.T.O.P icon. This will direct you to Homeland Security's National Hotline. Be advised. False accusations and false threats are a very serious offense."