With winter weather upon us, stay up-to-date about delays or cancellations. Here are the ways you can find out if we are closed or have a delay:
1. We'll send out an email/text through contact information in Infinite Campus. Make sure the school office has your current email address and cell phone number.
2. We'll send out a notification through our new mobile app.
3. Our webpage will be updated with the information.
4. We'll post the information on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Follow us at Ludlow Independent Schools on Facebook and @ludlowschools on Twitter.
5. Local News/Media will post it on TV and their webpage/app; Look for Ludlow Independent Schools.
Because these decisions are often made late at night or very early in the morning, we do not use a phone call-out.
For Our Off-Campus Students:
- Students who attend classes at Gateway Community & Technical College are to watch for alerts or media for "Gateway Community & Technical College". If the campus is closed, students do not go to their class. If Gateway is on a delay, they tend to open at 10:30am. This means that any classes that start before 10:30am are cancelled -- this would apply to all of the classes our students attend.
- Students who attend the Building Industry Program should watch for alerts or media for "Boone County Schools". If Boone County Schools are closed or on a delay, the program is considered CLOSED for our Ludlow students.
- Students in off-campus programs are reminded to attend / not attend each part of their day based on that school's open/closed status. As an example, if Gateway is open, but Ludlow is closed, students attend their Gateway classes, but do not have to go to classes at Ludlow.