Ludlow High School
Course Instructor: Mr. Jeff Wright
This year, there will be a focus on the standards for mathematical practices. Throughout the year, students should continue to develop proficiency with the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Practices described below.
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning