Welcome to English 8, Honors English 8, or English I!
Though we won’t be seeing each other in person for a while, I’m excited to get started with our 2020-21 school year. In order to be most successful, here are some tips as we begin with virtual learning:
1. Be positive.
2. Get organized (and stay that way).
3. Establish a “flexible” routine.
4. Set personal goals.
5. Make the most of your resources and technology.
6. Start on track and stay on track.
7. Take breaks for fresh air and physical activity.
8. Learn to deal with setbacks.
The first weeks we’re together virtually, we’ll be talking about each of these tips so we can start the year strong!
Please visit my classroom Google Site for additional information including my welcome video, syllabi, technology tips, and links to our Google Classroom. The link is HERE.