The Ludlow Board of Education (“Board”) is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing the District at large Ludlow Independent Schools. This appointment will be effective until the November 2020 regular election.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District: hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget. Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at Ludlow Board of Education or by clicking HERE. They must be received by October 31, 2019.
Mail applications to:
ATTN: Board Vacancy
525 Elm Street
Ludlow, KY 41016